Pages

12 January 2014

KIKO SMOKEY DEFINER EYE BRUSH NO.212


KIKO_Smokey_Definer_Eye_Brush_no.212
KIKO_Smokey_Definer_Eye_Brush_no.212

During a long weekend in Milano last July, I popped into the KIKO Make Up Milano shop as it was completely new to me and since I love all things make up related it was almost compulsory to pay the shop a visit and of course, I did not leave empty handed!
 
I bought a fantastic quality cream eyeshadow and two make up brushes and you are going to get to know the first one today.
 
The full name is KIKO Smokey Definer Eye Brush No. 212 and is made of natural hair that does not shed. It has very short but dense hair and is very lovely to work with as it is not too harsh on the eyes. If you have sensitive eyes (like I do) you do not have to worry. It softly glides over your eyelids and does not do any damage like some of its cheaper pals. 
 
As the name suggests, it is great for defining the smokey eye look and that is also the way I use it. Yes, sometimes I use brushes for different jobs than what they were actually created for. I am guilty but I am sure I am not the only one out there or am I? When I create a smokey eye look I do not opt for a black gel/liquid liner to line my upper and lower lash line lately but reach for a black eyeshadow instead. It is more suble in my opinion and I love it at the moment. What is your favourite way of wearing a smokey eye look? I would like to know.
 
Overall, I think this is a great brush and you cannot beat it for the price of £10.90 and since KIKO is slowly opening its shops around Europe it is also becoming easier to get hold of. If you do not have a shop near you can always shop online at kikocosmetics.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...